Chisago Lakes Youth Hockey Travel Program
Squirt - ages 9-11
Peewee - ages 11-13
Bantam - ages 13-15
Chisago Lakes Hockey Arena
You can predict practicing anywhere from:
- Squirts 3-4/week
- Peewees 4-5/week
- Bantams 5-6/week
Games are full ice
Once you have completed registration and have selected Yes that you need a Jersey(s) and Socks, the Registrar/Equipment Coordinator will be emailing you directly with the link to order and pay for your apparel. You will then be able to select a jersey number (if applicable) and sock size.
· The cost of the Jersey(s) is $43 for a single jersey and $86 for both Home (White) and Away (Green) Jersey
· The cost of the Socks are included in the registration fee, please indicate sock size only
New Players will need to purchase a Home (White) and Away (Green) Jersey.
· All new jerseys ordered will be based on a players top three choices that does not conflict with others
· Please indicate the jersey and sock size needed
· Players have the option to keep their jerseys if they still fit and are in good condition
· If you need to replace one or both jerseys, there is a question in the registration link. Check YES and a separate link will be sent for jersey info and the fee. The fee to replace jerseys is $43 for a single jersey or $86 a set.
· If two players on the same team have the same number, the most senior skater will be given the option to keep their number
***If a jersey is needed after order deadline, please contact the equipment coordinator to place an order. Jersey orders are taking 8-10 weeks.
If you have any questions, please email the equipment coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA Hockey registration is required which has additional fees associated to it for ages 6+. Please see the USA Hockey site for more information on membership details and registration.
All registrations require USA hockey registration on top of CLHA fees.