- The Chisago Lakes Arena dryland facility is open to CLHA and CLHS players only
- Adult supervision is required for all ages to use the dry land facility
- Helmet and gloves are required for all CLHA players
- A rink attendant must be on duty to open the dry land facility
- If the dryland facility is unoccupied, a coach may see a rink attendant to gain access.
- Upon completion, teams are expected damp mop the ice service, notify the attendant and make sure the facility is locked
- The dryland facility is open during arena hours, except during high school games, which will be noted on the facility calendar
Please be respectful and allow all teams access to these dryland facilities. If you signed up for a time and are unable to use it, please remove your team's reservation as soon as possible so another team can utilize the time.