VOLUNTEERING WITH CLHA
Chisago Lakes Hockey Association (CLHA) depends on the assistance of its members to function as a successful organization. It is important that we all share in the commitment to produce a program that operates efficiently. A DIB is a single “credit” for volunteer help you provide to CLHA. Most of the time 1 credit = 1 hour of actual commitment.
- Little Wildcats are exempt from DIBS.
- In-house mites (Mite 1) are required to complete two (2) DIBS credits.
- Travel Mites (Mite 2-4) are required to complete four (4) DIBS credits.
- Squirts, Peewees, and 1st year Bantams are required to complete eight (8) DIBS.
- 2nd year Bantams are required to complete four (4) DIBS credits.
Families with multiple players will be required to complete the DIBS of the oldest child and half of the second oldest, never to exceed twelve (12) DIBS per family.
See policy for complete details.