Congratulations to the following players who have been invited to scrimmage on October 7th.
|Arneson, Easton||Aherns, Liam||Fenton, Marshall|
|Berger, Ben||Anderson, Cam||Howe, Matthew|
|Breitenbach, Xander||Anderson, Mac||Hansen, Micah|
|Bushweiler, Oliver||Anderson, Porter||Johnson, Maxx|
|Clark, Nolen||Angell, Gavin||Kmecik, Caden|
|Enebak, Devin||Blum, Ryan||Lewis, Jacob|
|Gajeski, Drew||Carlson, Blake||Lorenz, Madden|
|Haley, Preston||Howard, Vincent||Linquist, Benjamin|
|Hansen, Nicholas||Linhoff, Logan||Maeckelbergh, Dominic|
|Infante, Danny||Nelson, Trigg||Pedersen, David|
|Kasal, Chase||Olson, Torger||Roche, Drew|
|Kelley, Jase||Peloquin, Jack||Ruza, Jack|
|LeVasseur, Quinn||Smothers, Crosby||Sondrol, Parker|
|Nelson, Drake||Swenson, Chase||Swanson, Cooper|
|Magg, Dillon||Jonathon Vanhorn||Schaeppi, Lucas|
|Schaeppi, Jacob||Aymes Tharaldson||Aherns, Kian|
- Tryouts will be held October 5th-7th for Squirts, Peewees, and Bantams
- All sessions are 60 minutes in length (see schedule below)
- Tryouts are closed; parents will not be permitted in the lobby or rink area.
- Coaches will be available to tie skates if needed.
- Players should arrive 45 minutes prior to ice time.
- Players will be assigned a colored and numbered pinney at check-in. They will return their pinney at the end of each session.
- Players not checked in at least 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time will not be permitted to try out in that session.
- Players should check the monitor for locker room assignments and use the appropriate room.
Evaluations will be assessed; teams will be formed, and coaches will be assigned. Tryout results will be communicated via email and posted on our website as soon as available.
WHAT EVALUATORS WILL BE LOOKING FOR
Evaluators will be looking for players that are able to skate and execute all the required skills for their age division. They will also be looking to find players that are hardworking, passionate, willing to go and get the puck, do the little things, and battle for their team. We want smart hockey players who are willing to make that little play to make a big difference.
Players should go out and skate hard the entire time, both offensively and defensively.
Skating drills (lower levels)
3 v 3 Scrimmage
4 v 4 Scrimmage
5 v 5 scrimmage
Top team evaluation scrimmage
|Wednesday||10/4/2023||6:10-7:10 pm||7:20-8:20 pm||8:30-9:30 pm||TRYOUTS|
|Thursday||10/5/2023||6:10-7:10 pm||7:20-8:20 pm||8:30-9:30 pm||TRYOUTS|
|Friday||10/6/2023||6:10-7:10 pm||7:20-8:20 pm||8:30-9:30 pm||TRYOUTS|
|Saturday||10/7/2023||3:50-4:50 pm||5:00-6:00 pm||6:10-7:10 pm||SCRIMMAGE|